Happy B-day Liljoey50! Happy B-day Liljoey50!

Dude below

Happy B-day liljoey50 ;)

Gravel Teeth Gravel Teeth

Hmmm

Altough it's a simple animation , I really like the concept , looks good enough to me, can't compare this to flashes with storylines and extreme graphics, but it's unique and that's what makes it good to me ;) good work !

'Under Judgment' 'Under Judgment'

Not bad

I can see the humour in it , and it was a very good idea for a flash, animation is smoothly done and It doesn't deserves to be blammed... however, the graphics could have been much better, but the story was good, an average flash I would say ;)

The Maze - The RPG The Maze - The RPG

I liked

I liked the concept a lot and it it included very funny surprises, not the type of rpg's you encounter, to the guy beneath me:

Sign-Up Date:
11/15/09
Still hasn't contributed something to the newgrounds site, instead of acting smart, first try to make a flash and then we'll talk about it ;)

sky shooting sky shooting

Not bad

+++++++

+ Graphics are good
+ Explosions animation are nicely done
+ Game is nice to handle and fun to play

------------

- Very long loading
- Some instructions would be nice ( like explaining the jellow circles are coins and not ennemies like in some games .. )

Besides this it's a good engine you have in place here, I like the simple nature of this game , good job !

Lost Numbers 13 Lost Numbers 13

Really Nice

This is really a nice game you've got here , I'm glad someone came with something original, keep up the good work !

~Neverland~ Vocal ReMix ~Neverland~ Vocal ReMix

hey !

I heard this somewhere else :s

Issa NOT in another Castle Issa NOT in another Castle

This is great

I really love it , it has that little extra thing which makes it extraordinary, It's really nice , good work ;)

Sorry about this Sorry about this

Really nice !

This indeed is one of the coolest pikachu i've seen , nice drawing !

Jupiter Jupiter

Good job

Good job friend ;) it's a good drawing, I really like it, makes me think of the gta babe somehow :p
Anyway, good use of colors and very precise drawing ;)