The Maze - The RPG The Maze - The RPG

I liked

I liked the concept a lot and it it included very funny surprises, not the type of rpg's you encounter, to the guy beneath me:

Sign-Up Date:
11/15/09
Still hasn't contributed something to the newgrounds site, instead of acting smart, first try to make a flash and then we'll talk about it ;)

sky shooting sky shooting

Not bad

+++++++

+ Graphics are good
+ Explosions animation are nicely done
+ Game is nice to handle and fun to play

------------

- Very long loading
- Some instructions would be nice ( like explaining the jellow circles are coins and not ennemies like in some games .. )

Besides this it's a good engine you have in place here, I like the simple nature of this game , good job !

Lost Numbers 13 Lost Numbers 13

Really Nice

This is really a nice game you've got here , I'm glad someone came with something original, keep up the good work !

Tomato MUST Escape Tomato MUST Escape

Lol

Graphics are basic , but it's like a little puzzle

Indeed, to gingermagicman under me :

HINT 1 : The stars
HINT 2 : HIT THE TAB BUTTON IF HINT 1 DOESN'T WORKS FOR GODS SAKE xD

GadgetGuy responds:

Lol, thanks =D
What was your time?

Blosics 2 Blosics 2

Nice gaming

This is a nice and addicting game , but on level 3 all the blocks are gone and the "next" button doesn't appears ...

Cursor Maze test Cursor Maze test

Nice little game you have here !

Now that's a nice game you made here, animation is good, mouse mouvement is nice and not lagging and there are some obstacles in it t, can't wait to see the full one ;)

Maze Ball Maze Ball

Really not bad

Here and there there are some mistakes left, but that's normal, because for a game like this a lot of actionscript is needed, overall , the graphics were good, animation was nice and the game has a correct difficulty, I think you did a good job there, specially for a first try ;)

FlashBricks FlashBricks

Game isn't bad

Whenever you use a tutorial , please place a link and don't claim it's your game ...

http://www.mrsunstudios.com/2009/01/t utorial-create-a-brick-breaker-game-i n-as2-part-6/

Exactly same actionscript and order of the words "level" , "lives" and "score" with the same points given every time you hit a brick

On the other side, graphics were really good, the pallet was drawn niceley and the game works way faster than the one on the tutorial ;) So I think you did a nice job anyway ;)

Hidden Creatures Hidden Creatures

Very nice !

Very nice game with a good recognition of the pieces and fast reaction , good scripting ! I think the only thing that misses is like an area where you can place the pieces next the puzzle, so that it's more synoptic , else It's a really good game , great job!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Very , very nice !

This flash is so great ! Doom was one of the best games and still is one of my favorites, graphics of doom are bad but compared to the games that come out now, gameplay is fun and long !

This is really great, good job !